In the world full of Website Hosting Companies, there is no wonder in getting confused about which one to opt for. Moreover, it is extremely difficult to find out which hosting is worth your penny before choosing it over. Now, coming to our topic what is SiteGround Review?
SiteGround is one of the best web hosting service providers available on the market these days. It is the most secure and reliable way to host your business website on siteground as it offers multiple different options for hosting.
In this blog post, we will slice up SiteGround’s features, performance, support options, and pricing to give an idea of whether to go for this hosting or not for your WordPress website.
Here is all you need to know about Siteground Web Hosting (Siteground Review)
Specific features of SiteGround Hosting:
- Easy installation: SiteGround helps you to install WordPress in just a matter of clicks.
- Free Migration: If you are having a WordPress website, which is hosted somewhere else; SiteGround makes the transfer process in a simple way.
- WordPress auto-updater: Usually, there might be chances of missing out on the updates of WordPress. SiteGround takes care of all the updates on behalf of you.
- One-click WordPress staging: This allows you to make a staged copy of your WordPress site in one click just by enabling you with appropriate edits before transferring all the new changes into your live website.
- WordPress SuperCacher: This is the specific feature of SiteGround, which caches your WordPress website on three levels that result in faster loading times.
- Free installation of Git: If you are hands-on with coding, SiteGround allows you to install the Git by using the WordPress tool.
It is always great to keep in your mind that not all the features are available for free but you can enjoy all the features by purchasing SiteGround’s higher-tiered plans as per your requirements.
SiteGround Support Options:
- An all-round 365 days round the clock support is available on Siteground that includes ticketing, live chat and phone support.
- An inclusive and detailed knowledge base is available.
- Pre-recorded webinars are available on SiteGround in order to assist the customers to know the diverse features they are offering.
- SiteGround Tutorials help customers to use it more effectively.
Generally, most of the website hosting service providers make use of numerous collaborating technologies that can enhance their performance levels over various locations scattered all over the world. So let us know the technical part of SiteGround review with their hosting packages:
SSD: SiteGround offers Solid State Drive (SSD), which is the storage medium faster than Hard Disk Drive (HDD) for all the customers.
NGINX: This is an alternative to the Apache web server, which offers potential speed paybacks due to the presence of leaner architecture.
CDN: This is a system of servers, which deliver web pages to users based on their geographic locations and website speed. SiteGround web hosting uses Cloudflare as its CDN.
SuperCacher: This feature speeds up WordPress through three different levels of caching.
HTTP/2: HTTP/2 is the major revision of the HTTP network protocol that improves WordPress website’s performance.
PHP7: The latest version of PHP, PHP7 is having many speed benefits, and can be chosen from the control panel of SiteGround as per your need.
SiteGround offers numerous tiered pricing plans like all other Webhosting providers where you can pick any of the below based on your requirement.
StartUp Plan ($3.95 per month): This package is perfect for the startups and even small businesses wish to have a single website with monthly visitors less than 10,000.
GrowBig Plan ($5.95 per month): This package is ideal for big organizations with several websites and having monthly visitors 25,000.
GoGeek Plan ($11.95 per month): This is the most expensive plan of SiteGround and is ideal for large companies with above 100,000 visitors in a month.
SiteGround is the most reliable shared web hosting service provider when compared to its rivals starting plans including Bluehost ($19.99 per month) and GoDaddy($4-$5 per month).
SiteGround’s Pros and Cons
After digging out numerous elements of the company’s hosting service in this SiteGround review blog post, let us add up our findings.
Advantages of SiteGround Hosting:
- Exceptional lay down for WordPress-specific features.
- SSDs, CDNs and PHP7 are the latest and highly reputable technologies.
- Support options are abundant, with efficient and knowledgeable staff on hand.
- Good Page speed and load testing were equally akin.
- Pricing is reliable and competitive.
Disadvantages of SiteGround Hosting:
- Limited Storage: SiteGround’s pricing plans come with fixed storage. Moreover, this storage is more than enough for the start-ups.
- Setup fee for monthly billing: The setup fee is about $14.95 if you go for monthly billing. You will get a bigger discount and even no setup fee if you select a longer billing period. SiteGround offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so it is good to choose a longer billing period.
Should I choose SiteGround or not?
And the answer in most of the cases is –YES!
It provides quality and industry-leading web hosting services for all the business websites of any size and type. WordPress-specific features, co-operative support options, and cut-throat pricing make SiteGround worth opting. Its in-built SuperCaching feature in specific deserves honour, and coupled with its speedy page loading times strongly recommends SiteGround for those who require a super-fast reliable website.
Planning to host your WordPress site on SiteGround? Pick your hosting plan today a click away.